Beaumont Soccer is part of EMSA Mill Woods and as such is dedicated to the development of youth soccer.
Have Fun, Play Fair, Go Hard!!!
When you click on the link above you will be guided thru two additional pages. Please follow the links so that you know all the important information regarding the registration process. At the bottom of the second page you'll find the link to the EMSA Portal. You have until March 3 2018 to register without any penalties.
Micro Soccer is designed to give young girls & boys ages 4 to 8 an opportunity to learn to play soccer in a fun, and local environment. We encourage young girls & boys to participate in multiple activities, soccer being one. For the current schedules click here.
Minis play soccer in a fun and supportive environment in our Mini Divisions. We encourage 9 to 12 year old children to participate in multiple activities, soccer being one. For current stats and schedules click here.
We form Youth teams with high school students. Our teams tend to be very successful, often winning tournaments, including City Finals and usually place in the top tier of rankings by age groups. For current stats and schedules click here.
Competitive Soccer - Selects FC
Our competitive teams provide fun, camaraderie, and competition for young players with intermediate to advanced soccer skills. For more information on the Selects program visit selectsfc.com
Latest Weather & Upcoming Events
Indoor Season -Equipment and Jersey Return
Team Officials are reminded that the Indoor equipment and jerseys are to be returned on February 26, 2018 from 6pm to 9pm at the KNRRC Soccer Locker on the south side of the building.
Executive Committee Meeting
The next Executive Committee meeting will be held Sunday 25 February 2018 at 6:00 pm at L'ecole des Petits Preschool at 4509-50 Street, Beaumont, AB.
BSA Annual General Meeting
The Beaumont Soccer Association will conduct it's Annual General Meeting (AGM) on April 18 2018 at the Centre Communautaire Beaumont Community Centre (CCBCC) 5204 50 Ave, Beaumont, AB from 6pm to 9pm. The public is encouraged to attend. The following positions are opening for 2018:
- BSA President
- BSA Vice President
- BSA Treasurer
- BSA Secretary
- BSA Volunteer Director
- BSA Selects Director
- BSA Information Management Director
Alberta Soccer Provincial Competition Age Categories
- U19 - 11 v 11 (including goalkeeper) (old U18)
- U17 - 11 v 11 (including goalkeeper) (old U16)
- U15 - 11 v 11 (including goalkeeper) (old U14)
- U13 - 11 v 11 (including goalkeeper) (old U12)
- U11 - 8 v 8 (including goalkeeper) - Mandatory (old U10)
- U9 - 7 v 7 (including goalkeeper) (old U8)
- U7 - 5 v 5 (including goalkeeper) (old U6)
- U5 - 3 v 3 (no goalkeeper) (old U4/MM)
- U19 Boys and Girls – Tier 2, 3, 4
- U17 Boys and Girls – Tier 1, 2, 3, 4
- U15 Boys and Girls – Tier 1, 2, 3, 4
- U13 Boys and Girls – Tier 1, 2, 3, 4
- U19 Boys and Girls – Tier 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- U17 Boys and Girls – Tier 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- U15 Boys and Girls – Tier 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- U13 Boys and Girls – Tier 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- U11 Boys and Girls – Tier 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
News & Information
2018 Parent's Outdoor Handbook
It's not everything you'll need to know...but it's pretty close!! It's a good read too!!
2018 Outdoor Season Parents Handout v3.1
Vulnerable Sector Checks - Team Officials
A reminder that ALL Team Officials are required to hold a current (will not expire prior to 01 Oct 2018) Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) and an electronic copy of this must be forwarded to the BSA Administrator for filing. VSCs are valid for a period of 2 years. For more information please visit here
Beaumont Soccer Association Mugs
Do you need a new coffee mug? Or maybe a friend that you need to get a gift for? Well we have the the perfect gift!! The Beaumont Soccer Association has designed ceramic Coffee mugs and stainless steel Travel mugs which display our logo, and each are only $10 dollars. For more information click here.
Ordering BSA Apparel & Fanwear
The Beaumont Soccer Association has made Custom Sports Swag of Beaumont our 2017-18 Official supplier of Apparel and Fanwear.
Placing an order has never been easier, just visit Custom Sports Swag. then select BSA Apparel. As there are no returns or exchanges on merchandise, please ensure the size prior to making your purchases.
Sizing - Examples of our Apparel and Fan Wear are available to try on for size, please contact Custom Sport Swag by email to make arrangements.
BSA Secretary and Selects FC Director
Two positions are currently vacant within the Executive Board, thay are the position of Secretary and the position of Selects FC Director.
1. The Secretary is responsible to the BSA President for the taking of meeting minutes and producing these minutes for monthly adoption by the Executive Board.
2. The Selects FC Director is responsible to the BSA President and also to the EMSA Mill Woods Selects program. He/she is required to attend both the BSA monthly Executive meetings and the EMSA Mill Woods meetings as both Executive Boards either provide or take inputs from each other with respect to the Selects FC program.
Both positions are voting members of the Executive Board and as such is an instrumental position in shaping the direction that BSA takes in the future
There may be times when either of these positions,as an Executive Board member, would be required to assist with other BSA activities such as the Soccer Fest or the Summer Splash tournament.
If you are interested in filling either of these positions please send an email to the BSA President at email@example.com. This advertisement will remain up until the positions are filled.