2023 Outdoor Coach Information
PRE SEASON MANDATORY COACH MEETINGS
Open to All Team Officials
BSRC Gym, 5001 Rue Eaglemont, Beaumont, AB
April 17, 2023
U5/U7 6:00pm - 8:00pm
April 18, 2023
April 19, 2023
U9-U19 Team Officials Field session and adult Fun Scrimmage April 22 from 10am-12pm
BSRC Field House 5001 Rue Eaglemont, Beaumont, AB
Then follow us to the field for a quick Goal Net Set Up Demo – location TBA
- Soccer is a game for happiness.
- The laws of soccer should be regarded as mutual agreements, the spirit or letter of which no one should try to avoid or break.
- Visiting teams and spectators are honored, guests.
- No advantages except those of superior skill should be sought.
- Equal playing time for all players.
- Officials and opponents should be treated and regarded as honest in intention.
- Official decisions should be accepted without looking angry no matter how unfair they may seem.
- Winning is desirable, but winning at any cost defeats the purpose of the game.
- Losing can be a triumph when the team has given its best.
- The ideal is the greatest good to the greatest number.
- In soccer, as in life, do unto others as you would have them do unto you.