Volunteers - You make all the difference!!
The Beaumont Soccer Association is a community volunteer based organization. As such, we require many volunteers to ensure that we are able to accommodate all of the children wanting to play and to ensure that the experience of playing soccer is as enjoyable as possible for the children.
The Beaumont Soccer Association utilizes the online program SignUp.com to have parents select the volunteer position and the date that suits their schedules best. Only one volunteer position is required for each family. IE: 5 kids playing from the same family = 1 volunteer position.
To complete your registration, we need both the registration payment and volunteer cheque in by midnight March 3 2019 or there will be a $50 late fee added to your registration. After March 3 2019, all registrations will automatically be put on a wait list.
- Registration Fee pay online or cheque made out to BSA (not EMSA) please drop off the cheque in the BSA mail box located in the Lobby of the KNRRC (skating rink) 5303 50 St, Beaumont, AB T4X 1E5
- Volunteer Deposit cheque for $250 dated April 15, 2019 Make sure you sign up for a volunteer duty so this cheque is not cashed. The signup.com link is on the BSA website. If you have a community player AND a Selects / Club player then you need to sign up for two volunteer shifts; one for Beaumont community and one for your Selects Club.
- Or Volunteer Buy Out $150 if you do not want to volunteer. Pay online or make a cheque payable to BSA. Once you choose this option there is no chance for refund. If you opted for and paid the buyout fee during the Indoor season, you do not need to pay a second time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us.
Proof of age If this is the first time registering with BSA you will need to attach a copy of the birth certificate or Alberta Health Care Card.
Jersey Deposit Cheque - give this to your coach /manager. Do Not include this cheque with your registration. The Managers or Coaches will collect this cheque when they hand out jerseys to the team.
If you have any questions please call or text 587-987-9667 email@example.com
The volunteer positions work on a cycle. It begins in the Indoor season and carries over thru the Outdoor season then resets again for the new indoor season. Therefore, if your child plays only Indoor soccer then you should select an Indoor season spot, likewise if your child only plays Outdoor soccer then you should select a spot during the Outdoor season. If your child plays in both Indoor and Outdoor soccer then you only need to sign up for 1 spot in either Indoor or the Outdoor not both and that is per family.
Again, if a family has a child who plays on a Club team (IE: SelectsFC) and a sibling who is a player on a BSA Community team the volunteer commitments must be fulfilled for both organizations separately. In other words, a Volunteer deposit cheque and your time commitment is required twice, one for each organization. Note: Other organizations may have different fees and time requirements.
In most cases, the four hour volunteer requirement needs to be served by a responsible adult over the age of 18. This person does not need to be related to the player, but clearly needs to indicate the player on whose behalf they are volunteering when signing in for their volunteer duty. In some cases, players themselves or others under the age of 18 may be able to provide the volunteer time depending on the duties required.
Each family is required to submit a $250.00 Volunteer Deposit cheque. Volunteer Deposit cheques are required to be post dated to April 15 2019. These cheques are only cashed in the event you do not complete a volunteer task.
If you have not signed up for a volunteer position by Oct 1st 2018 and you player(s) only plays in the Indoor season, your deposit cheque will be cashed. If you player(s) play in both the Indoor Season and the Outdoor Season you have until May 15th 2019 to sign up for a position before your cheque is cashed.
Your player registration is not complete until your deposit cheque is received.
To select your Volunteer Position please select the button below.
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact Bev at firstname.lastname@example.org and she can sign you up manually.